Labels

Saturday 19 November 2016

19/11/16

Casey Neistat Just Ended His Vlog.
Story by +Chandler Waller

Woah, like seriously woah. I don't even know how I'm going to write this when no words come out of my mouth but I'll give it a go.

Casey Neistat, a YouTuber with over 5 million subscribers just uploaded his daily vlog... To say that he was ending it. Reason why I'm writing this is because only yesterday was I mentioning him in a presentation in an idea to promote through his vlog. Michelle, I swear I knew nothing, please don't fail me.

From the 26th March 2015, Casey has uploaded a video of every day life until now. 

The 35 year old who has created many viral videos described the explanation as 'it was not challenging him anymore'. He mentioned how the more he done it, the easier it became and he was wanting to take on a new challenge in his career.

Although many fans were upset about the announcement, rest assured this is not the end of Casey Neistat. He wishes to continue doing YouTube but dedicating more time to his videos. He doesn't state what exactly he'll be making in the future but a video is a video right? So please fans don't cry just yet.

Myself being a late adopter to Casey's video am a bit p***ed. But I'm not one to cry and complain. If we all hold hands and cry ourselves to sleep, I'm sure we can get through this.

I'm among many who are going to miss the daily vlogs, Casey has introduced millions of people into his life, shared many aspects and shown us some really cool s***. I admire his dedication to doing this for so long but everything good must come to an end. 

You can watch the final vlog episode right here:

-2firs.



No comments:

Post a Comment