Labels

Tuesday 12 April 2016

12/04/16

How do I look?
Story by @ChandlerWaller

Sat in a white room. There’s definitely something about fashion and white I’m starting to understand. Every time I turn my head, I see different colours and fabrics that people have worn on their first day on this fashion journalism course. 
And what did you wear? How do you look? You must have worn something that has brought attention. 
No ladies and gentlemen, I am sat here in this big white room wearing black. My friends were right, I do wear it too much. Thank goodness I wore my green snapback today or people might have mistaken me for a shadow. You just had to rush this morning didn’t you. Your first day at your new course and you’re running around the house scrambling for clothes. You grabbed your long sleeve tee that was still drying! Don’t forget that cheap but comfortable TK Maxx jacket. God, you’re such a drama queen.


- 151 words.
(An assignment for my fashion journalism course).

-2firs.

No comments:

Post a Comment