Labels

Saturday 17 December 2016

17/12/16

Burberry Trench Coats are Absolutely Perfect.
Story By @ChandlerWaller

bae.
Sourced from Burberry.
A piece of clothing that stands out among all others in its section. Going through trench coats online, the Burberry ones always stand out.

It's funny how some so expensive and completely out of my price range appeals to a lower class scumbag like myself. A trench coat is something that I've wanted for so goddamn long, they're stylish, last all year round in all seasons and go well with almost anything.

The Burberry product comes in cool colours of stone, honey, navy and black which first outshines all the rest. Looking in more detail with comparison to others, you'll find the coat sold by Burberry comes in a more fitting cut. I'm not paid by Burberry to promote their items (my god I wish I was) but this is more of an appreciation for something that has become almost iconic.

You can look at all the trench coats in the world and not find ones that are more stylish than what Burberry provide. I've been following the trend for two years and it looks like its going to stay. I used to fancy the Montague Burton collection which featured trench coats, turtlenecks and more in AW14. After time and consideration, I found Burberry trench coats to be the crème de la crème.

If you're thinking yeah this is sound, think again unless you've got over a grand to spare. The very best comes at a price which we can only guess is worth the quality. And lets face it, it probably is.
-2firs.

No comments:

Post a Comment