Labels

Friday 7 October 2016

07/10/16

Oh, Tyson Fury.
Story by @ChandlerWaller

Tyson Fury, the man who beat the man who no one could beat. Injury, mental health
Sourced from here.
problems and now drugs, set aside his rematch with Klitschko and people cannot stop talking about. I decided it would be time to voice my own useless opinions and thoughts, besides I'm bored af.

He accomplished what no one else could do, he's the entertaining sportsman that most people hate. From sexist views to snorting lines of cocaine, there really is only one Tyson Fury. 

The long awaited rematch was cancelled twice, once for injury and the other his supposable mental health problems. People are getting in a bit of a tiddle about it. As a boxing fan, I wanted to see the rematch but let's be honest the first one was like chewing on a toenail. Boring, pointless and upsetting. I didn't take much notice of the first time he pulled out due to injury, I rather enjoyed seeing clips of him partying whilst the World Cup was on.

It was the second time he pulled out of the rematch that got me. I started to think Tyson Fury with mental health problems started to make A LOT of sense. 

Quite honestly I think he's a bit of a nutcase.
Sourced from here.

I knew there had to be something, I knew something in his mind wasn't right. He talks about mind games and playing with his opponents but was he just playing them with himself? I try to remember how he acted when he won the heavyweight crown from Klitschko and for a brief moment, he seemed normal. Then he started to sing 'Aerosmith - I don't wanna miss a thing'.

I would happily do a few lines of coke with you on a Saturday evening, but I'm a twenty year old unemployed blogger so I have nothing to lose. If I was in Tyson Fury's position with a wife, kids and in a job that tests you for drugs, I'm pretty certain I'd leave it alone.

Tyson Montana. Of course Tyson tried to make it a joke, he can't exactly get any lower now can he? He reposted the pictures on Twitter and I just know Tyson couldn't give a s***.

I don't know why I accepted he 'retired', I just really thought it was true.

Sourced from here.
Tyson Fury is the biggest troll I have ever seen. As soon as I heard that he was trying to fool the media by saying he was retiring, I completely understood. That's him 100%. But I'm always forgetting about his 'mental health' status.

He also seems to think that gypsies are a race. Again it could be a trick. But I genuinely think gypsies believe they are a race. According to information I found out a few years ago, my ancestors were gypsies. Let's state that I do not think I'm part gypsy. I've never considered it a race, but Tyson Fury on the other hand does. 

Then came the I'm a Celebrity, Get me Out of Here announcement that Fury could be joining the candidates. Mentally unstable... Jungle for 30 days... His team said "it would be a good boost for his career."
I'm so f***ing done.
-2firs

No comments:

Post a Comment