Labels

Monday 25 April 2016

25/04/16

The Backpack Taking Over Instagram
Story by @ChandlerWaller

Sourced from here.
We can’t all be perfect but we do our best. Something that I've desired for a while is a Sprayground backpack. It seems to have become a part of New York, fusing with the crowd. These backpacks are what you are missing, the trend that people should be talking about. 

The 'naughty' side of fashion. 

These backpacks are the ultimate accessory for a graffiti artist. The GUB will allow you to carry multiple cans to tear the city up. (Presuming you're living in the city, otherwise.. This is awkward).

Other than carrying around your vandal kit, you naughty boy. Sprayground offer some amazing looking backpacks and duffle bags. But on a limited supply, you need to be speedier than Sonic.

The recent collaboration with The Game: he's that rap artist that did that song. You know? 'How we do'. Yeah, cool guy. It looks so dope, in red; The Game's favourite colour, another interesting fact for you. But the embroidered patches which represent the finer things in life is a cool style you can't miss out on.
Sourced from here.

Sprayground has something to offer for you, I'm sure. I'm dying at the chance to grab one for myself, I want to be that cool kid. I mean christ, I'm almost twenty I need to get one of these ASAP so I can prove to the world that I'm still part of the young generation.

-2firs



No comments:

Post a Comment