Labels

Thursday 10 March 2016

10/03/16

A Risky Decision
Story by @ChandlerWaller
Photos sourced from: Tumblr, ASOS and Mashable.


This is probably going to be my stupidest post yet but don't go you'll find it hilarious.

On the other hand, there may be some of you reading this that are like me, considering this.

I'm thinking of dying my hair blonde, yeah I know right, that came out of nowhere. Looking at recent trends it looks like a good idea but my friends have encouraged me strongly not to. I wish I could have kept my golden locks which I had when I was just a little chubba. (I like that word).

But some of you who are considering this, I wouldn't say its a bad idea, just check with people that it will look good. No one wants to look like Justin Timberlake in the 90s. If you haven't seen that, Google it (its hilarious). Some Popular changes to this trend recently include Lucky B Smith (who I recently discovered has funny looking teeth). There's also Justin Bieber who some people say it looks awful, maybe there's just a lot of editing on the GQ cover. But they are pretty much leading this trend with Oliver Proudlock going for the blonde highlights rather than full dye. I might try that and if it doesn't look right I can just get it cut. I'm prepared guys, hair game has to be strong. 
It all really comes down to your friend's opinion of it, but ask those who are quite fashionable and why it wouldn't suit you. It can look really cool but you have to check. For me, I'll go for the highlights in a couple of weeks when my haircut is way overdue and if I still think its a good idea in a month, I'll say f**k it and just go with it.

-2firs

No comments:

Post a Comment